- Incidental benefits of energy saving
- Instrumentation, recommended
- See Test equipment
- Application of material to hot (or cold) surfaces, or within the
fabric of buildings, to
reduce the loss or gain of heat. Click here for an article
about building fabric. Also download my occasional paper on
- International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol. Document
defining the terms used in, and conventions applying to, the objective
evaluation of savings achieved by energy conservation measures. Available
to download free from www.evo-world.org.
- Internal Rate of Return. The test rate of discount at which the
net present value of discounted future cash flows is zero.
- ISO 14001
- International Standard for management systems related to environmental
management. Treats energy superficially as one of many aspects.
- ISO 50001
- International Standard for management systems related to energy. More
specific and stringent requirements than ISO14001. See the
support web site.
iButton miniature temperature recorders